Christian and I are moving to Fredericia some day when everything fall into places.
We have decided that we are going to buy a house or build a house. Hopefully the bank allows us to build a house, which would be perfect.
I really can't want until we are moving, and I have found some of the thing I look forward to
- We will get our own washing machine, and we don't have to share it with anyone.
- There will not be any young people partying Thursday, Friday and Saturday with loud music (sorry for being a bit old)
- We will get so much more space for everything. And we don't have to store thing under the bed or on the top of the cupboards.
- Christian will get his own room to his computer, so it doesn't have to be in the living room.
- I will get a walk-in closet, and maybe my own office
- We will get something permanent to live in. We now that we have to moving from the apartment someday soon, so we don't have any pictures or posters on the wall. It will be good with a place where we can stay for as long as we want to.
- You don't have to think about the fact, that there are other apartments all way round you. In a house you only have your neighbours, which are minimum 5 meters away.
- There will always be a parking spot for our car, and it will always be right in front of the house.
- When we get a house, we need some more furniture's. Perfects for some more shopping ;)
- We will get one or two extra rooms for my parents or other people, so that can stay and will get their own room. Right now people have to sleep in our living room.
- We will get our own garden
I hope we will know a bit more about our moving project soon, and I promise I will tell you guys if we find something.